TTK University of Applied Sciences, University of Edinburgh, Open University, Loughborough University and Ruhr-Universität Bochum are organizing the 3rd International STACK Conference.
We remind you that the 3-rd International STACK Conference abstract’s submitting deadline is nearing. We invite all STACK users to make their contributions for the 3rd international STACK Conference to be held in Tallinn, Estonia on 27-28 April 2020. An English language abstract of up to 500 characters should be submitted by September 30 using form on conference website.
Proposals are welcome on topics related to STACK including:
- Technology: basics of programming questions, solutions for technical problems, new ideas.
- Questions: best practice examples, question databases, didactic aspects of questions and design of feedback.
- Innovative uses of STACK questions and quizzes.
- Pedagogical aspects of using STACK.
- Future: development plans for STACK, projects, cooperations.
You can find the programme and information on arriving at the location and on accommodation from the Conference website. Some hotels offer special rates for our STACK conference participants. Conference fee is 110 euros. You can attend the conference using the Erasmus staff mobility agreement.
Registration to the Conference is now open.
You are welcome!