Call for Papers
We invite all STACK users to make their contributions for the first international STACK Conference.
Contributions can be submitted on the following topics:
- Technology: Basics of programming questions * Solutions for technical problems * New ideas
- Questions: Best Practice Examples * Question databases * Didactic aspects of questions and design of feedback
- Future: Development plans for STACK * Projects * Cooperations
Contributions can be made in the following formats:
Regardless of the contribution format, an abstract of up to 500 characters must be submitted by August 12. You can submit your contribution in English or German. Please let us know which language you choose for presentation. After a review by the programme committee, you will receive a notification of acceptance by August 30.
We plan to publish articles on the OpenAccess platform Zenodo. Lectures and workshops should have a maximum of 8 pages in LNI-Format, posters a maximum of 2 pages in LNI format and the poster. A peer review in the form of a tandem procedure is planned. Details of the procedure, and in particular your tandem partner, will be provided upon notification of commitment.
Unlike the first call for proposals, we expect your first version to be published on 20.12.2018. After the review, it is scheduled for publication at the end of January.
You can submit the abstract per email to the Stack Conference Team.
- Submission of abstracts: 12 August 2018
- Decision on acceptance: 30 August 2018
- STACK Conference: 15 and 16 November 2018
- Submission of the proceedings: 20 December 2018